If you’ve always dreamed of owning a ’30s Fodero metal diner and you have access to a very, very large truck, the management of the Albany Medical Center in Albany, N.Y. would like to hear from you. This vintage diner, formerly known as Quintessence, now belongs to the hospital and is on property that’s about to be turned into a parking garage or something.
Free To Good Home: 1930s Diner
- waiter weight Science Says: You’ll Order More Food & Booze If Your Waiter Isn’t Skinny
- insulting receipts These Restaurant Employees Should Probably Stop Mocking Customers On Their Tabs
- of course there's video Man Shoved 5 Bags Of Frozen Shrimp Down His Pants At Family Dollar
- seeing stars Restaurant Critic Rails Against “Stupid And Broken” Star-Rating System
- chipotle e. coli outbreak Chipotle E. Coli Outbreak Has Now Spread To 6 States, Cause Still Not Known
Previous Call It Desheeting Or Bulking Up: Any Way You Wipe It, It’s Less Toilet Paper At The Same Price