If you’ve always dreamed of owning a ’30s Fodero metal diner and you have access to a very, very large truck, the management of the Albany Medical Center in Albany, N.Y. would like to hear from you. This vintage diner, formerly known as Quintessence, now belongs to the hospital and is on property that’s about to be turned into a parking garage or something.
Free To Good Home: 1930s Diner
- i got this Eatery Surprises Diners By Picking Up The $5,182.19 Tab For Entire Restaurant
- oh no nemo Diners At Downtown Disney Restaurant Treated To Free Water Show When Fish Tank Bursts
- strangers in a strange land Cruise Ship Diners Suspected Of Tossing Live Lobsters Overboard In Effort To Save Them
- dining out Restaurant Menus Remove Dollar Signs So You’ll Spend More $
- waiter weight Science Says: You’ll Order More Food & Booze If Your Waiter Isn’t Skinny
Previous Call It Desheeting Or Bulking Up: Any Way You Wipe It, It’s Less Toilet Paper At The Same Price