What’s a cartoon Cap’n to do when his title is up for debate? Hold a press conference, of course. Cap’n Crunch neither confirms nor denies he’s a commander in this YouTube clip, but he does mention a few other inconsistencies about his general appearance, along with those three hotly-debated stripes on his uniform. We’re ready to just call a Cap’n a Cap’n. No Ts necessary.
Cap’n Crunch On Title Controversy: I’d Also Like To Point Out I Have Four Fingers
- why not Taco Bell Testing Cap’n Crunch-Coated, Cream-Filed Donut Calorie Bombs For Breakfast
- Are You A 'Kid-Ult'? Taco Bell’s Unholy Cap’N Crunch-Coated, Cream-Filled Donut Concoction Going National
- cereal Study: Creepy Cereal Box Characters Are Trying To Make Eye Contact With Children
- life imitating art 12 Fictional Products And Companies That Exist In Real Life
- of course there's video Man Shoved 5 Bags Of Frozen Shrimp Down His Pants At Family Dollar