What’s a cartoon Cap’n to do when his title is up for debate? Hold a press conference, of course. Cap’n Crunch neither confirms nor denies he’s a commander in this YouTube clip, but he does mention a few other inconsistencies about his general appearance, along with those three hotly-debated stripes on his uniform. We’re ready to just call a Cap’n a Cap’n. No Ts necessary.
Cap’n Crunch On Title Controversy: I’d Also Like To Point Out I Have Four Fingers
More From Consumerist
- 12 Fictional Products And Companies That Exist In Real Life
- Man Shoved 5 Bags Of Frozen Shrimp Down His Pants At Family Dollar
- Whole Foods Shopper Says He Found Animal Bone In Trail Mix
- Amazon Improves Developers’ Ability To Use Alexa In Their Own Devices
- Google Testing Password-Free Account Login System