Of all the things Wisconsinites are proud to claim as their own (the Green Bay Packers, Harley-Davidson, Laverne & Shirley, Mark Ruffalo) perhaps the one nearest and dearest to our hearts is our intense love of cheese. So of course, it’s only fitting that a Wisconsin cheesemaker’s aged gouda just took the top prize at the U.S. Championship Cheese Contest, held in in Green Bay, natch. [Green Bay Press Gazette]
State’s Residents Unsurprised That Wisconsin Cheesemaker Wins Best U.S. Cheese Honors
- cheese news McDonald’s Serving Deep Fried Cheese Curds In Wisconsin
- because booze Let’s All Move To Wisconsin, Land Of Plenty
- it's not your cheese Should American-Made Cheeses Be Able To Use European Names Like Parmesan?
- crimes against cheese Not Again: Some Jerk Stole 20,000 Pounds Of Cheese In Wisconsin
- cheese-crazed americans Americans Are Drinking Less Milk, But Can’t Get Enough Cheese