Of all the things Wisconsinites are proud to claim as their own (the Green Bay Packers, Harley-Davidson, Laverne & Shirley, Mark Ruffalo) perhaps the one nearest and dearest to our hearts is our intense love of cheese. So of course, it’s only fitting that a Wisconsin cheesemaker’s aged gouda just took the top prize at the U.S. Championship Cheese Contest, held in in Green Bay, natch. [Green Bay Press Gazette]
State’s Residents Unsurprised That Wisconsin Cheesemaker Wins Best U.S. Cheese Honors
- crimes against cheese Not Again: Some Jerk Stole 20,000 Pounds Of Cheese In Wisconsin
- not the cheese! Grassfields Farms Cheese Sold At Whole Foods Recalled For Possible E. Coli
- i love you cheese We Can All Be Proud That A Wisconsin Cheese Won The World Championship Cheese Contest
- cheese delivery systems Science Tackles Very Important Question: What’s The Best Cheese For A Gooey Grilled Cheese Sandwich?
- i do times a million Of Course People In Wisconsin Are Getting Wedding Cakes Made Entirely Out Of Cheese