In the poll on our post from Monday about a Kmart that has already hauled out the stuffed animals and cards for Valentine’s Day, the wishes of our readership are clear: you don’t want to see Valentine’s Day stuff out until January at the earliest. Unfortunately, our readers don’t run the world, and certainly don’t run big-box discount stores. Reader L. sent along this photo from a Target store in Florida.
Target Also Hauls Out Valentine’s Day Stuff In Mid-December
- more candy for me December Is Now The Usual Time To Start Selling Easter Candy
- st. patrick's creep The Wearing Of The Green Starts Two Months Before St. Patrick’s Day At Big Lots
- we give up Christmas Creep Season Kicks Off Nationwide
- holiday creep Forget About Christmas: Let’s Move On To Valentine’s Day And Easter!
- calendar shmalendar Babies “R” Us Is Already Over Christmas, Moves On To Valentine’s Day