On a chilly fall day, maybe you would like a nice thick bowl of soup. Pizzeria Uno can help you out with that. Timothy noticed something strange on this ad for Pizzeria Uno. A wooden board inexplicably tilts all of the food toward each other, and a delicious bowl of soup doesn’t even shift when it’s tilted at an angle toward the pizzas.
Pizzeria Uno Now Offers Soups That Defy The Laws Of Physics
- chipoltay Chipotle Bets On Pizza, But It Won’t Be Putting Pepperoni In Your Burrito Bowl
- it's friday The “Floppy Organ” Is An Instrument Made Out Of 49 Floppy Disk Drives
- food glorious food Papa John’s Has A Frito Pie Pizza Because Why Not
- ignorance is bliss Here Are This Year’s 9 Most Calorie-Filled Chain Restaurant Meals
- new and exciting pizzas Subway Makes Safe Bet That College Students Like Pizza
Previous TSA Taking Controversial X-Ray Scanners Out Of Big Airports And Shipping Them Off To Smaller Ones