On a chilly fall day, maybe you would like a nice thick bowl of soup. Pizzeria Uno can help you out with that. Timothy noticed something strange on this ad for Pizzeria Uno. A wooden board inexplicably tilts all of the food toward each other, and a delicious bowl of soup doesn’t even shift when it’s tilted at an angle toward the pizzas.
Pizzeria Uno Now Offers Soups That Defy The Laws Of Physics
- food glorious food Papa John’s Has A Frito Pie Pizza Because Why Not
- bad consumers Man Who Tried To Rob Pizzeria Sues Restaurant For $260K, Claiming Unnecessary Roughness
- pizza Super Bowl Weekend Is The Big Show For Pizza Box Manufacturers
- extra ingredient Customer Claims Panera Soup Came With A Side Of Razor Blade
- pizza Pizzeria Lets Customers Donate Extra Slices To Homeless And Hungry Visitors
Previous TSA Taking Controversial X-Ray Scanners Out Of Big Airports And Shipping Them Off To Smaller Ones