On a chilly fall day, maybe you would like a nice thick bowl of soup. Pizzeria Uno can help you out with that. Timothy noticed something strange on this ad for Pizzeria Uno. A wooden board inexplicably tilts all of the food toward each other, and a delicious bowl of soup doesn’t even shift when it’s tilted at an angle toward the pizzas.
Pizzeria Uno Now Offers Soups That Defy The Laws Of Physics
- ignorance is bliss Here Are This Year’s 9 Most Calorie-Filled Chain Restaurant Meals
- crimes against meat Chicken Wing Crime Exposes Pervasive, Disgusting Black Market For Meat
- no shark fin soup for you GrubHub Putting The Kibosh On Shark Fin Menu Items
- Clostridium botulinum Recalled Island Soups Have Caribbean Flavor, Potentially Also Botulism
- no soup additives for you Panera Says Its Entire Soup Menu Is Now Devoid Of All Artificial Ingredients
Previous TSA Taking Controversial X-Ray Scanners Out Of Big Airports And Shipping Them Off To Smaller Ones