Happy impending holiday! We at Consumerist HQ are taking the next two days off to eat inadvisable things, because fireworks are illegal in the jurisdictions where 75% of our staffers live, and we have to have fun somehow. So “somehow” involves bacon. Anyway, that made us think: what are your favorite summer foods, either at home or for sharing at picnics and other gatherings? Feel free to swap recipes in this open thread, or just discuss anything else that’s on your mind.
July 4th Holiday Open Thread: Foods Of Summer
More From Consumerist
- McDonald’s Testing Preservative-Free Chicken McNuggets Recipe
- GameStop Proudly Announces It Will Not Sell You Video Games On Thanksgiving
- Some Shopping Malls Forcing Stores To Open On Thanksgiving
- “You Have Ruined Waffles”: Many Country Crock Customers Up In Arms Over Spread’s New Recipe
- Did Burger King Rip Off Mac N’ Cheetos From The Vulgar Chef?