Swinging the pendulum away from their “Meat Monsters” offering, Burger King is dropping slider-style BK Bites on Japan in a variety of meat patties. Besides the usual beef, you can get a chicken patty or a Spam patty. That’s right, delicious Spam. And it’s for the ladies. “What Women Want, Women Get,” is the tagline for the Spam and BLT mini combo, which the chain describes as “lighter” and “suitable for women.” I can only hope something is getting lost in translation, but methinks it’s not really.
BK Attacks Japan With Mini Spam Burgers For Women
By Ben Popken June 13, 2011
- burgers for breakfast Burger King Japan Serves Hot Dogs For Breakfast And Nothing Makes Sense
- going national This Is No Longer A Test: Burger King’s “Whopperito” Going National Later This Month
- sure why not Now Burger King Is Just Throwing Doritos On A Burger Because It Can
- gotta get a gimmick McDonald’s Japan Also Gets Into The Black Burger Game
- burger king Unhinge Your Jaw, Try Burger King’s Triple-Patty Nacho Godzilla Burger In Malaysia