Swinging the pendulum away from their “Meat Monsters” offering, Burger King is dropping slider-style BK Bites on Japan in a variety of meat patties. Besides the usual beef, you can get a chicken patty or a Spam patty. That’s right, delicious Spam. And it’s for the ladies. “What Women Want, Women Get,” is the tagline for the Spam and BLT mini combo, which the chain describes as “lighter” and “suitable for women.” I can only hope something is getting lost in translation, but methinks it’s not really.
BK Attacks Japan With Mini Spam Burgers For Women
By Ben Popken June 13, 2011
More From Consumerist
- Now Burger King Is Just Throwing Doritos On A Burger Because It Can
- This Is No Longer A Test: Burger King’s “Whopperito” Going National Later This Month
- 5 Pro Tips For Making A Juicy, Delicious Burger This Memorial Day
- Burger King Grills Up Some Hot Dogs, Adds Them To The Permanent Menu
- Burger King Has A New “2 For $10” Meal Deal, But Who’s It Actually For?