With Valentine’s around the corner, we’re looking for Consumerist love stories! Inspired by the touching tale of the husband who bought up 38 bottles of his wife’s favorite discontinued conditioner and then secretly refilled her bottle for 9 weeks, we want to hear your true tales of relationship romance, love and heartbreak that revolves around a product or service at its center. It doesn’t have to have happened around Valentine’s Day to count. Remember, what makes it good is the emotion, story and stakes, the product is just the medium or “MacGuffin” for the tale. Sound off in the comments or email email@example.com, subject line “I heart love.”
What's Your Best Consumerist Valentine's Day Story?
By Ben Popken February 3, 2011
More From Consumerist
- Protect Your Heart (And Wallet) From These Valentine’s Day Scams
- White Tablecloth & Bottle Of Wine Turned Couple’s Taco Bell Meal Into Valentine’s Love Feast
- Where Did The Target Prescription Bottles Everyone Loves So Much Come From, Anyway?
- 4 Things We’ve Learned About Getting The Best Valentine’s Day Flowers For Your Money
- Can You Remember What Happened This Week? Prove It!