Living inside an apartment building that has been foreclosed on can become a living hell when the building crumbles into disrepair around you and there’s no landlord to call. Bursting heat pipes, cockroaches, mice, hunks of ceiling falling on you, and black mold seeping up the walls have become the new neighbors to tenants in one low-income apartment building in the Bronx where the landlord has long since checked out.
A Miserable Life Inside A Foreclosed Apartment
By Ben Popken February 2, 2011
- e-commerce Apartment-Dwellers Shop Online More, Create Nightmare For Complex Staff
- Blatant Disregard After 25 Years, Chicago Landlords Continue Rampant Illegal Discrimination Against Section 8 Vouchers
- reckless endangerment Terrible Landlord Accused Of Harassing, Literally Freezing Out Tenants
- hatfields & mccoys Homeowner Claims Neighbor Used A False Identity To Rent Apartment On Airbnb, Then Refused To Move Out
- Let's make a deal Airbnb Wants To Get Into Bed With U.S. Landlords