D. suspected that his customer service chat rep at eBay didn’t really understand what he was saying. So he asked where the rep was located. We suspect that hanging up on the customer is not the eBay-endorsed response to such queries.
eBay Chat Agents Live In The Mythical Nation Of "Chat Session Ended"
- friendly or creepy? Dish Network Chat Rep Compliments My Name. Is That Creepy?
- fool me twice How Social Engineering Fooled Amazon Customer Service Reps Into Sharing A Customer’s Data
- oh snap Problems At Snapfish Lead To Pre-Christmas Photo Scramble, Angry Customers
- bendgate Report: Apple Will Replace Some Bent iPhones After A “Visual Mechanical Inspection”
- passwords eBay Says Etsy Is Wrongity Wrong To Blame It For Spam Problems
Previous Apocryphal And Hilarious "Letter A 98-Year Old Woman Wrote To Her Bank" Makes The Rounds Again