D. suspected that his customer service chat rep at eBay didn’t really understand what he was saying. So he asked where the rep was located. We suspect that hanging up on the customer is not the eBay-endorsed response to such queries.
eBay Chat Agents Live In The Mythical Nation Of "Chat Session Ended"
More From Consumerist
- How Social Engineering Fooled Amazon Customer Service Reps Into Sharing A Customer’s Data
- Problems At Snapfish Lead To Pre-Christmas Photo Scramble, Angry Customers
- Here’s A Fun Customer Service Idea: Text Walmart For Help From Within Walmart
- Macy’s Makes It Difficult For Me To Give Them Money Because My Last Name Is Slutsky
- eBay Finally Working On Fix For App Glitch That Falsely Shows Free Shipping
Previous Apocryphal And Hilarious "Letter A 98-Year Old Woman Wrote To Her Bank" Makes The Rounds Again