D. suspected that his customer service chat rep at eBay didn’t really understand what he was saying. So he asked where the rep was located. We suspect that hanging up on the customer is not the eBay-endorsed response to such queries.
eBay Chat Agents Live In The Mythical Nation Of "Chat Session Ended"
- fool me twice How Social Engineering Fooled Amazon Customer Service Reps Into Sharing A Customer’s Data
- oh snap Problems At Snapfish Lead To Pre-Christmas Photo Scramble, Angry Customers
- what's in a name? Macy’s Makes It Difficult For Me To Give Them Money Because My Last Name Is Slutsky
- bring in the pros Toy Maker VTech Hires Cyber Forensic Team To Help Beef Up Security After Data Breach
- this is awkward InterContinental Hotels Surprises Loyalty Members With Customer Care Number Connecting To Adult Chat Line
Previous Apocryphal And Hilarious "Letter A 98-Year Old Woman Wrote To Her Bank" Makes The Rounds Again