Here’s how to perform that heretofore impossible trick of packing a suit coat without a garment bag or putting up with wrinkles. This soundless video shows how you turn the coat inside out and perform the necessary suit origami so you can pack light and not look like a schlump. Just pay more attention to the moves than to the actor’s shirt.
Pack A Suit Coat Without Wrinkles
By Ben Popken January 3, 2011
- runway fashion Delta’s New, Purple High-Fashion Zac Posen Uniforms Heading High Up Into The Sky
- what privacy Woman Sues Airbnb, Homeowners After Finding Hidden Camera In Residence
- a soaking wet trip Man Says His American Airlines’ Seat Was Soaked In Urine
- a melty messy shipment With High Shipping Costs, Online Shopping Is Not Big Business For Chocolate Makers
- you look familiar Nespresso Suing Coffee Competitor For Using George Clooney Doppelgänger In Ads