Here’s how to perform that heretofore impossible trick of packing a suit coat without a garment bag or putting up with wrinkles. This soundless video shows how you turn the coat inside out and perform the necessary suit origami so you can pack light and not look like a schlump. Just pay more attention to the moves than to the actor’s shirt.
Pack A Suit Coat Without Wrinkles
By Ben Popken January 3, 2011
- until we meet again 9 Things To Keep In Mind When Storing Your Winter Clothes (In Case Winter Ever Ends)
- the shape of things Some iPhone 6 Plus Users Saying Their Phones Bent While In Their Pockets
- runway fashion Delta’s New, Purple High-Fashion Zac Posen Uniforms Heading High Up Into The Sky
- For All Of Us Procrastinators Dry Clean At Home – Or Don’t, Because It’s No Substitution For The Real Thing
- What's A Few More Dollars? Bah Humbug: Spirit Airlines Ups Baggage Fee $2 During Holiday Travel Season