Fedex’s choice of a spot to leave Jason’s package has its advantages and disadvantages. In the plus column, if anyone steals it, they will leave important forensic evidence in the form of footprints in the snow. In the minus column, it’s an incredibly stupid place to leave a package, even if the front sidewalk isn’t shoveled.
Fedex Carrier: Neither Wind, Nor Rain, Nor Sleet, Nor …Ah, Screw It
- preparing for the onslaught FedEx Expects To Handle A Record 317 Million Packages Between Black Friday And Christmas
- package-tossing contest Collectibles Seller Films FedEx Worker Flinging Packages Around
- Know Your Deadline Want Your Package To Make It Under The Tree? You Better Get Shipping Soon
- it's not a kindle Man Orders Kindle, Receives Someone’s Tumor Instead
- fedex Bad Weather And High Package Volume Meant Late Deliveries For FedEx