Fedex’s choice of a spot to leave Jason’s package has its advantages and disadvantages. In the plus column, if anyone steals it, they will leave important forensic evidence in the form of footprints in the snow. In the minus column, it’s an incredibly stupid place to leave a package, even if the front sidewalk isn’t shoveled.
Fedex Carrier: Neither Wind, Nor Rain, Nor Sleet, Nor …Ah, Screw It
- thinking outside the mailbox Should The USPS Open Up Mailboxes To All Kinds Of Deliveries?
- bad timing FedEx Truck Rollover Spills Packages On New Jersey Highway
- preparing for the onslaught FedEx Expects To Handle A Record 317 Million Packages Between Black Friday And Christmas
- package-tossing contest Collectibles Seller Films FedEx Worker Flinging Packages Around
- that's gonna cost you FedEx Increasing Some Shipping Rates Just In Time For The Holiday Season