Fedex’s choice of a spot to leave Jason’s package has its advantages and disadvantages. In the plus column, if anyone steals it, they will leave important forensic evidence in the form of footprints in the snow. In the minus column, it’s an incredibly stupid place to leave a package, even if the front sidewalk isn’t shoveled.
Fedex Carrier: Neither Wind, Nor Rain, Nor Sleet, Nor …Ah, Screw It
- preparing for the onslaught FedEx Expects To Handle A Record 317 Million Packages Between Black Friday And Christmas
- thinking outside the mailbox Should The USPS Open Up Mailboxes To All Kinds Of Deliveries?
- package-tossing contest Collectibles Seller Films FedEx Worker Flinging Packages Around
- that's gonna cost you FedEx Increasing Some Shipping Rates Just In Time For The Holiday Season
- fedex error not in your favor Stranger Runs Up $856 On My FedEx Account, FedEx Won’t Help