Gee, how could people who haven’t graduated high school mess this up? This is a chart showing how a mortgage gets securitized made by a guy whose job is to audit securitizations by reverse-engineering them. This is one he did for the mortgage on his own house. My favorite part of the diagram is where the documents go into a black hole. Literally, that’s an actual part of this flowchart.
Super Complex Chart Of How A Mortgage Gets Securitized
By Ben Popken November 18, 2010
- time to pay up Goldman Sachs To Pay $5B To Settle Charges Of Selling Troubled Mortgages Ahead Of The Financial Crisis
- a new set of issues Airbnb Hosts Having Difficulty Refinancing Homes
- less is mortgage Two Reasons Anyone Who Remembers The Recession Had A Problem With Quicken Loans’ Super Bowl Ad
- looking to help Guidelines Intend To Protect Homeowners As Foreclosure Relief Programs Expire
- be sure to write Man Behind $31 Million Mortgage Telemarketing Scam Sentenced To 16 Years In Prison