Gee, how could people who haven’t graduated high school mess this up? This is a chart showing how a mortgage gets securitized made by a guy whose job is to audit securitizations by reverse-engineering them. This is one he did for the mortgage on his own house. My favorite part of the diagram is where the documents go into a black hole. Literally, that’s an actual part of this flowchart.
Super Complex Chart Of How A Mortgage Gets Securitized
By Ben Popken November 18, 2010
- time to pay up Goldman Sachs To Pay $5B To Settle Charges Of Selling Troubled Mortgages Ahead Of The Financial Crisis
- well that's settled DOJ Finally Confirms Record-Setting $16.65B Settlement With Bank Of America
- beware No Surprise Here: CFPB Finds Reverse Mortgage Ads Create False Impressions
- mortgages New Policies Aim To Make It Easier For First-Time Home Buyers To Get Mortgages
- a new set of issues Airbnb Hosts Having Difficulty Refinancing Homes