Ever the hotbed of innovation, a new innovation in foreclosure defense is emerging in Florida. Until now, the big question for foreclosure lawyers is “how do we get paid?” If their client can’t afford to pay the bank, how are they going to pay for legal services? One firm has figured out a way. After the original mortgage is nullified or reduced, the client takes out a new mortgage for 40% of the savings, and pays it to the lawyer.
Paying The Foreclosure Lawyer With A Second Mortgage
By Ben Popken November 10, 2010
- Relief A Long time In the Making HSBC Must Pay $470M For Alleged Abusive Loan Practices
- looking to help Guidelines Intend To Protect Homeowners As Foreclosure Relief Programs Expire
- be sure to write Man Behind $31 Million Mortgage Telemarketing Scam Sentenced To 16 Years In Prison
- blowing the whistle Former Wells Fargo Employee Claims Bank Defrauded Government Of $1.4B In Foreclosure Funding
- false promises Mortgage Relief Scammers Ordered To Pay $5.4M