If you’re going to make a logo for some kind of lady group, you have four leitmotifs to choose from: squiggle, tree, ribbon or spiral. In her entirely .jpg-based essay, artist Shana Moutlon looks at how we reinforce gender stereotypes through bad logo design.
To Make A Good Lady Logo, Choose A Squiggle, Tree, Ribbon, Or Spiral
By Ben Popken September 22, 2010
- instagram's instagram Instagram Put A Lot Of Thought Into Their New App Icon
- what would yogi bear do? Public Backlash Grows Against Proposed Ads In National Parks
- what's in a brand name? TopShop Stops Selling $700 Jacket That Uses Band’s Logo Without Permission
- Can't Use That Logo Feds Order Debt Relief Schemes To Cease Misleading Use Of Government Logos
- no connection here Budweiser Accused Of Illegally Using Official Tribal Logo & Slogan In Local Beer Ads