If you’re going to make a logo for some kind of lady group, you have four leitmotifs to choose from: squiggle, tree, ribbon or spiral. In her entirely .jpg-based essay, artist Shana Moutlon looks at how we reinforce gender stereotypes through bad logo design.
To Make A Good Lady Logo, Choose A Squiggle, Tree, Ribbon, Or Spiral
By Ben Popken September 22, 2010
- unappetizing Hershey Joins Elite Club Of Companies With Poo-Like Logos
- instagram's instagram Instagram Put A Lot Of Thought Into Their New App Icon
- breaking up Dietitian Group’s “Kids Eat Right” Logo Won’t Be On Kraft Singles Packages After All
- Appealing to Your Feminist side “Women-Owned” Labels Coming To Walmart Shelves This Fall
- eat me Yes, There Is A Toaster That Will Toast Your Likeness Onto Bread