We don’t need to worry about China getting ahead, Mastercard said today that China is set to surpass the US by 2020 in America’s favorite pastime: using credit cards. It will only be a matter of time after that they implode on a consumer credit bubble, muahaha, exactly as we planned. See, you’re not the only ones that can export poison!
China To Exceed US Credit Card Use By 2020
By Ben Popken September 17, 2010
- awkward situations I’ve Been Forced To Sign A Bogus Credit Card Bill While Traveling Abroad. What Can I Do?
- snooze button Visa And Mastercard Push Chip Card Deadline For Gas Pumps Back To 2020
- end of an era Costco May Finally Start Accepting Something Other Than American Express
- Working Together For Security MasterCard, Visa Form Industry Group To Address Payment Security Issues
- that doesn't seem right Can A Cashier Make Me Read My 3-Digit Credit Card Code In Front Of Other Shoppers?