We don’t need to worry about China getting ahead, Mastercard said today that China is set to surpass the US by 2020 in America’s favorite pastime: using credit cards. It will only be a matter of time after that they implode on a consumer credit bubble, muahaha, exactly as we planned. See, you’re not the only ones that can export poison!
China To Exceed US Credit Card Use By 2020
By Ben Popken September 17, 2010
More From Consumerist
- Can A Cashier Make Me Read My 3-Digit Credit Card Code In Front Of Other Shoppers?
- Home Depot Accuses Visa, MasterCard Of Colluding On “Defective” Credit Cards
- Credit Card Forgers Going On One Last Crime Spree While Magnetic Stripe Readers Are Still Prevalent
- Target To Be First Major Credit Card Issuer To Require PINs For Chip-Enabled Cards
- Walmart Launches Revamped Credit Card Rewards Program