We don’t need to worry about China getting ahead, Mastercard said today that China is set to surpass the US by 2020 in America’s favorite pastime: using credit cards. It will only be a matter of time after that they implode on a consumer credit bubble, muahaha, exactly as we planned. See, you’re not the only ones that can export poison!
China To Exceed US Credit Card Use By 2020
By Ben Popken September 17, 2010
- making sense of it all 10 Answers To Credit Card Questions We Get Asked All The Time
- end of an era Costco May Finally Start Accepting Something Other Than American Express
- Payments Of The Future Visa, MasterCard Endorsement Of Tap-And-Pay Could Replace Your Wallet With A Smartphone
- Working Together For Security MasterCard, Visa Form Industry Group To Address Payment Security Issues
- that doesn't seem right Can A Cashier Make Me Read My 3-Digit Credit Card Code In Front Of Other Shoppers?