Average interest rates have hit a new 9-year high of 14.7%, and we have credit card reform to thank for that. Por-kay? Unable to keep soaking you on the backend with hidden fees, tricks, and traps, issuers now have to push their profit-taking to the fore.
Credit Card Interest Rates Hit 9-Year High. Thanks, CARD Act!
By Ben Popken August 24, 2010
- looking at results Report: Credit Card Reforms Saved Consumers $16B In Six Years
- cutting the card My Credit Card Interest Rate Is Going Up. What Are My Options?
- oops Citibank Caught Screwing Up Credit Card Debt Collections, Must Refund $5M
- just say no Store-Branded Credit Cards Charge Upwards Of 29% Interest
- out with the old 3 Reasons You Might Want To Dump Your Credit Card