Just because you can write a song about Snuggies and set it to the tune of “Macarena,” that doesn’t mean that you should. Yet the evil geniuses behind the Snuggie have done so, and inflicted it on the Internet. And the airwaves.
The Snuggie Macarena Dance Haunts My Dreams
- snuggie world domination The Snuggie Is Back, Somehow Even Worse Than Before
- as seen in private arbitration Your New Stormtrooper Snuggie Comes With A Surprise: It Strips You Of Your Right To File A Lawsuit
- actually about pets These Ads Use Infomercial Tropes To Sell Shelter Pets
- as seen on TV Marketer Of Snuggies, Perfect Brownie Pans, Others Must Pay $8M For Allegedly Deceiving Consumers
- as seen on TV Makers Of ‘As Seen On TV’ Products Sue Amazon Over “Rampant” Counterfeiting