Branding expert Alan Siegel has designed a model credit card agreement that is only one page long, is written in English, and communicates everything you need to know about your credit card. It therefore has no chance of coming to life. So let’s gaze upon it and dream about a better tomorrow that will never come:
Why Can't All Credit Card Agreements Look Like This One-Page Piece Of Beauty?
By Ben Popken August 16, 2010
More From Consumerist
- Colleges Warned About Making Secret Deals With Credit Card Companies
- Card Reissued Because Of A Breach? Good Luck Finding Out Where The Hack Happened
- Will Costco’s Switch From American Express To Visa Affect My Credit?
- Citibank Caught Screwing Up Credit Card Debt Collections, Must Refund $5M
- Store-Branded Credit Cards Charge Upwards Of 29% Interest