Branding expert Alan Siegel has designed a model credit card agreement that is only one page long, is written in English, and communicates everything you need to know about your credit card. It therefore has no chance of coming to life. So let’s gaze upon it and dream about a better tomorrow that will never come:
Why Can't All Credit Card Agreements Look Like This One-Page Piece Of Beauty?
By Ben Popken August 16, 2010
- out in the open Colleges Warned About Making Secret Deals With Credit Card Companies
- Who Got Hacked? Card Reissued Because Of A Breach? Good Luck Finding Out Where The Hack Happened
- oops Citibank Caught Screwing Up Credit Card Debt Collections, Must Refund $5M
- that doesn't seem right Can A Cashier Make Me Read My 3-Digit Credit Card Code In Front Of Other Shoppers?
- making the switch Will Costco’s Switch From American Express To Visa Affect My Credit?