Branding expert Alan Siegel has designed a model credit card agreement that is only one page long, is written in English, and communicates everything you need to know about your credit card. It therefore has no chance of coming to life. So let’s gaze upon it and dream about a better tomorrow that will never come:
Why Can't All Credit Card Agreements Look Like This One-Page Piece Of Beauty?
By Ben Popken August 16, 2010
- Improving But Still Not Safe CFPB: College Credit Card Agreements On Decline; Debit, Prepaid Card Agreements Increase
- Not Playing By The Rules Colleges May Be Violating CARD Act By Not Providing Copies Of Credit Card Agreements
- making sense of it all 10 Answers To Credit Card Questions We Get Asked All The Time
- Revamping The System CFPB Wants Better, Faster Database Of Credit Card Agreements
- hang it up Discover Settles Lawsuit Over Unsolicited, Prerecorded Phone Calls For $8.7 Million