A tipster in Louisville, Kentucky snapped this photo of a small warning sign taped to the window of his local Hobby Lobby. According to the sign, the store reserves the right to go through pretty much anything you happen to be carrying with you, plus your car. But shoppers shouldn’t feel too bad, because the sign says you can refuse and be escorted from the premises.
This Hobby Lobby Reserves The Right To Search Your Car
By cwalters August 16, 2010
- no painting today Millions Of Bottles Of Craft Paint Sold At Hobby Lobby, Walmart Recalled For Bacteria Contamination
- give it a try Sure, Go Ahead And Try To Use That Expired Coupon
- sign here please Is Giving Up Your Right To Sue Fiat Chrysler Worth $200?
- virtual wallets Tap Or Scan Here To Pay: Know Your Mobile Payment Apps
- Not the typical buying process There’s a Vending Machine For Used Cars In Tennessee