A tipster in Louisville, Kentucky snapped this photo of a small warning sign taped to the window of his local Hobby Lobby. According to the sign, the store reserves the right to go through pretty much anything you happen to be carrying with you, plus your car. But shoppers shouldn’t feel too bad, because the sign says you can refuse and be escorted from the premises.
This Hobby Lobby Reserves The Right To Search Your Car
By cwalters August 16, 2010
- what now What Does The Hobby Lobby Ruling Mean For Consumers?
- no contraception for you Supreme Court Rules For Hobby Lobby In Contraception Case
- christmas creep 2014 Hobby Lobby Breaks New Christmas Creep Ground, Puts Out Decorations In May
- scotus time Supreme Court Hearing Arguments On Hobby Lobby’s Challenge To Contraception Mandate
- Can't Go Takin' Our Passwords Like That SCOTUS: Google Must Face Lawsuit That Its Street View Data Collection Invaded Consumers’ Privacy