Lowe’s is proposing to settle in the tainted drywall class action lawsuit with gift cards. The gift cards will be $50, $250, or $2000. Never mind those who entire homes, way of life, and most of their possessions and electronics ruined or contaminated by the sulfur-emitting drywall. Here, how about a discount on a new showerhead?
Lowe's Proposes To Settle Sulfur-Spewing Drywall Claims With Piddly Gift Cards
By Ben Popken August 12, 2010
- Gift card or check? Owners Of Nike+FuelBands Eligible For $15 Check Or $25 Gift Card Under Class-Action Settlement
- reaching a deal Home Depot Agrees To Pay $20M To Settle 2014 Data Breach Lawsuit
- Settling The Breach Target Poised To Settle Class-Action Suit Related To Massive 2013 Hack For $10M
- no expiration date Class Action Suit Against Hollister For Canceling Promo Gift Cards Goes Forward
- inaudible Former Audible Customer Proposes Class Action For “Misleading” Expiring Credits