Lowe’s is proposing to settle in the tainted drywall class action lawsuit with gift cards. The gift cards will be $50, $250, or $2000. Never mind those who entire homes, way of life, and most of their possessions and electronics ruined or contaminated by the sulfur-emitting drywall. Here, how about a discount on a new showerhead?
Lowe's Proposes To Settle Sulfur-Spewing Drywall Claims With Piddly Gift Cards
By Ben Popken August 12, 2010
- reaching a deal Home Depot Agrees To Pay $20M To Settle 2014 Data Breach Lawsuit
- DIY distinctions Home Depot Explains Why It Offers “Do-It-Herself” Workshops
- coming to terms Sony Pictures Will Pay Up To $8M To Settle Data-Breach Case Brought By Employees
- Placing the blame Supermarket Chain Sues Credit Card Companies Over Costly Chip Card Delay
- coming to a conclusion Pfizer To Pay $486M To Settle Lawsuit Over Celebrex, Bextra