Jobless claims went up 19,000 to 479,000 at the end of last month, higher than expected, and the most since April. It signals that as the recovery sputters, employers are continuing to cut payrolls.
Jobless Claims Reach 3 Month High
By Ben Popken August 5, 2010
- Another For-Profit College Issue DeVry University Accused Of Deceptive Advertising & Misleading Students On Job Prospects
- abrupt closings Owner Of Old Country, HomeTown Buffets Closes Restaurants, Files For Bankruptcy
- Debunking DeVry DeVry University Must Stop Claiming That 90% Of Grads Get Jobs
- watch your mouth Philly Fast-Food Workers Fired After Gross Confessions On Facebook Live
- Another For-Profit College Issue VA Suspends DeVry University’s Participation In “Principles Of Excellence” Program