Forget about rockin’-n-rollin’ all night. KISS would prefer that you just zone out in front of the tube. New TVs licensed by the aging rockers come in 32″, 40″, and 46″ screen sizes and will cost somewhere between $800 and $1,400. No fire will shoot out of the sets, but they will have a “‘diamond-plated look to the casing’ and embossed KISS logos on each side.” [Consumer Reports Electronics]
By greeda July 30, 2010
- it's all your fault Gene Simmons Compares Napster To Nazis, Blames Fans For Killing Music Industry
- unappetizing Hershey Joins Elite Club Of Companies With Poo-Like Logos
- crimes of passion Unruly Walgreens Shopper Goes On Kissing Spree Through The Store, Licks Employee’s Head
- bumpy landings Man Arrested After His Drone Crashes Into The Empire State Building
- cut it out Is Cutting 6.4 Trillion Calories From Packaged Foods Worth Bragging About?