Lifehacker reader Apollo Clark has put together a matrix that compares seven of the most popular and/or feature-packed smartphones on the market, as well as the iPad for some reason. If you’re planning on trading up to a fancy new phone/multimedia device in the next couple of months, it’s worth checking out to see which phones best align with your wish list.
Use This Chart To Pick The Best Smartphone
By cwalters June 30, 2010
- very complicated things It Takes Dozens Of Companies To Make Your iPhone
- eco-unfriendly Recycling 2.5 Million Galaxy Note 7 Phones At Once Is An Environmental Disaster And An Opportunity
- everything old is new again Samsung Reportedly Halts Production On Samsung Note 7… Again
- i see what you see Beware: Video-Jackers Can See Everything You Type On Your Smartphone
- no more contracts AT&T Ditching New 2-Year Contracts On January 8