Lifehacker reader Apollo Clark has put together a matrix that compares seven of the most popular and/or feature-packed smartphones on the market, as well as the iPad for some reason. If you’re planning on trading up to a fancy new phone/multimedia device in the next couple of months, it’s worth checking out to see which phones best align with your wish list.
Use This Chart To Pick The Best Smartphone
By cwalters June 30, 2010
- Save Our Phones! Anti-Theft Tools Coming To A Smartphone Near You In 2015
- eco-unfriendly Recycling 2.5 Million Galaxy Note 7 Phones At Once Is An Environmental Disaster And An Opportunity
- relaunching a classic Nokia Reportedly Relaunching 3310 Phone 17 Years After Debut
- where'd the program go? Apple Disables Tool That Identified If Phones Were Stolen
- everything old is new again Samsung Reportedly Halts Production On Samsung Note 7… Again