Lifehacker reader Apollo Clark has put together a matrix that compares seven of the most popular and/or feature-packed smartphones on the market, as well as the iPad for some reason. If you’re planning on trading up to a fancy new phone/multimedia device in the next couple of months, it’s worth checking out to see which phones best align with your wish list.
Use This Chart To Pick The Best Smartphone
By cwalters June 30, 2010
- Save Our Phones! Anti-Theft Tools Coming To A Smartphone Near You In 2015
- where'd the program go? Apple Disables Tool That Identified If Phones Were Stolen
- eco-unfriendly Recycling 2.5 Million Galaxy Note 7 Phones At Once Is An Environmental Disaster And An Opportunity
- very complicated things It Takes Dozens Of Companies To Make Your iPhone
- trade ins Where Can I Trade In My Old Electronics And Games For Fast Cash?