Lifehacker reader Apollo Clark has put together a matrix that compares seven of the most popular and/or feature-packed smartphones on the market, as well as the iPad for some reason. If you’re planning on trading up to a fancy new phone/multimedia device in the next couple of months, it’s worth checking out to see which phones best align with your wish list.
Use This Chart To Pick The Best Smartphone
By cwalters June 30, 2010
- Smartphone Take Over Smartphones Get More Advanced, But Most Americans Still Just Use Them For Pictures
- Save Our Phones! Anti-Theft Tools Coming To A Smartphone Near You In 2015
- very complicated things It Takes Dozens Of Companies To Make Your iPhone
- eco-unfriendly Recycling 2.5 Million Galaxy Note 7 Phones At Once Is An Environmental Disaster And An Opportunity
- what price freedom? Does $100 Moto G Shake Notion That Unsubsidized Smartphones Must Be Expensive?