This “I’m Irish” tee from Kohl’s originally retailed for $20, but now you can get it for only two dollars. I’m definitly buying one. (Thanks to Dale!)
This Kohl's T-Shirt Is A Great Bargain, If You Want To Introduce A New Stereotype
By cwalters June 29, 2010
- in the name of science 5 Best Lines From Review Of Entire Taco Bell Dollar Menu
- Better Bargain Shopping 8 Tips To Get The Best Bargains On Your Next Outlet Shopping Trip
- wipeout Surfing Outfitter Quiksilver Declares Bankruptcy, Will Close 27 Stores
- chomp Macy’s Customer Accused Of Biting Employee Over Price Dispute
- what's in that crackerjack box? How Much Does It Cost To Propose At Your Home Team’s Baseball Game?