Muchos gracias everyone who chipped in during our Consumerist $10 for $10,000 donation drive. We only got to $6,318.17, but hey, for a recession, that’s still pretty great. You can donate at any time throughout the year, just hit the “donate” button at the top of the page, or visit Donatetoconsumerist.com (FAQ). Thanks again! Now back to your regularly scheduled programming, already in progress.
Consumerists Raise $6,318.17
By Ben Popken May 24, 2010
- #givingtuesday Show Your Support For Consumerist This Giving Tuesday; Donations Will Be Matched
- food waste Starbucks Announces Plans To Donate All Edible Unsold Food
- viral memes Facebook Is Raising Money To Fight Ebola
- crowdfunding Is It Cool To Make Mutual Kickstarter Pledge Agreements With Other Campaigns?
- un-commercialize black friday? Patagonia Will Donate All Black Friday Sales To Charity