Muchos gracias everyone who chipped in during our Consumerist $10 for $10,000 donation drive. We only got to $6,318.17, but hey, for a recession, that’s still pretty great. You can donate at any time throughout the year, just hit the “donate” button at the top of the page, or visit Donatetoconsumerist.com (FAQ). Thanks again! Now back to your regularly scheduled programming, already in progress.
Consumerists Raise $6,318.17
By Ben Popken May 24, 2010
- show your tax-deductible love This Giving Tuesday, Help Keep Consumerist Independent (And Get Free Stuff For Donating)
- How To Give The Best To Charity From The Heart Or Wallet: Get The Most Of Your Last-Minute Charitable Donations
- negative option Beauty Box Julep Must Donate Toiletries To Settle Lawsuit Over Shady Negative-Option Marketing
- keep it Amazon Sends Me Someone Else’s Order. Why Don’t They Care If I Send It Back?
- food waste Starbucks Announces Plans To Donate All Edible Unsold Food