Thanks! So far you guys have chipped in about $2,500 towards our goal of $10,000. Two days in and we’re already a quarter of the way there. That’s awesome! Each donation makes us stronger so we can keep fighting for you, posting your stories, and getting results, like warranty replacements, fee reversals, and refunds. Feed the beast and tip us $10 (or more) to get us towards $10,000 in two weeks. Make sure that if you’re donating via Paypal, to select “Paypal” as the card type before going onto the next screen, otherwise you could experience an error.
Consumerist Readers Raise $2,500
By Ben Popken May 5, 2010
- No More Money for the kids PayPal Discontinuing Student Accounts
- just between us PayPal Very Quietly Admits That It’s Aware Of Random Payment Delays
- comcastic It’s Not Just You: Comcast Is Having A Nationwide Outage Today
- show your tax-deductible love This Giving Tuesday, Help Keep Consumerist Independent (And Get Free Stuff For Donating)
- teaming up to help Lyft, Uber To Offer Homeless Veterans Free Rides To And From Jobs, Interviews