Thanks! So far you guys have chipped in about $2,500 towards our goal of $10,000. Two days in and we’re already a quarter of the way there. That’s awesome! Each donation makes us stronger so we can keep fighting for you, posting your stories, and getting results, like warranty replacements, fee reversals, and refunds. Feed the beast and tip us $10 (or more) to get us towards $10,000 in two weeks. Make sure that if you’re donating via Paypal, to select “Paypal” as the card type before going onto the next screen, otherwise you could experience an error.
Consumerist Readers Raise $2,500
By Ben Popken May 5, 2010
- the crowdfunding crowd Know Your Crowdfunding Platforms: Missions, Fees, And Rules
- follow the money Report: “Wheels For Wishes” Charity Misled Donors About Make-A-Wish Donations
- if you don't have anything mean to say... Complain All You Want, California! State Outlaws Silly Non-Disparagement Clauses
- everything has a price Being In New Verizon Wireless Rewards Program Means Giving It Your Phone’s Location, Web Browsing Info
- comcastic It’s Not Just You: Comcast Is Having A Nationwide Outage Today