Thanks! So far you guys have chipped in about $2,500 towards our goal of $10,000. Two days in and we’re already a quarter of the way there. That’s awesome! Each donation makes us stronger so we can keep fighting for you, posting your stories, and getting results, like warranty replacements, fee reversals, and refunds. Feed the beast and tip us $10 (or more) to get us towards $10,000 in two weeks. Make sure that if you’re donating via Paypal, to select “Paypal” as the card type before going onto the next screen, otherwise you could experience an error.
Consumerist Readers Raise $2,500
By Ben Popken May 5, 2010
- the crowdfunding crowd Know Your Crowdfunding Platforms: Missions, Fees, And Rules
- PayPal Paying Up PayPal Must Pay $25M In Refunds, Penalties For Illegally Signing Customers Up For Online Credit Product
- on second though PayPal Tweaking User Agreement To Remove Mandatory Robocalls
- are we there yet? Uber Debits $1,537 From Passenger’s Checking Account For 6-Day Ride That Didn’t Happen
- travel and tragedy What Happens To Your Plane Ticket When There’s A Death In The Family?