Oh, those helpful, singing, dancing scrubbing bubbles! They frolic through your shower and make all a-sparkle! But what happens after the cameras stop rolling? Let’s see. Looks like some of these bubbles don’t want to leave, but remain as chemical residue, and watch you shower… The video is an amusing piece of animated propaganda from Method to drive interest in the Household Labeling Act, which would require cleaning products to list all their ingredients on their labels.
Shiny Suds! Creepy Singing Bubbles Watch You Shower
By Ben Popken March 30, 2010
- this sounds familiar Reddit Users Claim Axe Ripped Off Idea For “Shower Thoughts” Commercial
- heading them off at the checkout line Senators Trying To Strike Down Vermont GMO Labeling Law At Last Minute
- that was fast Congress Passes Bill Outlawing Vermont’s GMO Labels, Replacing Them With Barcodes
- no labels for you Senate Approves Bill To Outlaw Vermont GMO Labels, Replace Them With Barcodes
- what's in your food Poll: 9-In-10 Americans Support GMO Labeling