Oh, those helpful, singing, dancing scrubbing bubbles! They frolic through your shower and make all a-sparkle! But what happens after the cameras stop rolling? Let’s see. Looks like some of these bubbles don’t want to leave, but remain as chemical residue, and watch you shower… The video is an amusing piece of animated propaganda from Method to drive interest in the Household Labeling Act, which would require cleaning products to list all their ingredients on their labels.
Shiny Suds! Creepy Singing Bubbles Watch You Shower
By Ben Popken March 30, 2010
- So Fresh and Clean Clean Is Tide Oxi Really The Super Cleaning Agent That The Blonde Property Brother Says It Is?
- take out the trash How To Not Suck At Spring Cleaning
- this sounds familiar Reddit Users Claim Axe Ripped Off Idea For “Shower Thoughts” Commercial
- what would macgyver do Watch A Guy Clean And Peel A Bunch Of Potatoes With A Power Tool And A Bucket Of Water
- For All Of Us Procrastinators Dry Clean At Home – Or Don’t, Because It’s No Substitution For The Real Thing