Alicia Guastaferro, 18 year-old teen beauty queen, is pretty much crass consumerism made flesh, and the figurative lovechild of Disney and Forever 21. To support her beauty pageant lifestyle, her parents lavish her with $100,000 in clothes every year, do her homework for her, and keep up a Christmas tree year-round and give her a new present every day. But what happens when she goes on Wife Swap, and her new mom is a feminist Quaker preacher? Whoa! Explosions! Tears! Now Alicia is suing ABC for $100 million, contending they framed scenes to “maximize her public embarrassment.” Um, duh, that’s what reality TV is. Or did your parents also watch your television for you as well?
Reality TV "Brat" Sues ABC For $100 Million
By Ben Popken March 25, 2010
- we're taking up a collection Gawker Media Looking For A Buyer Amid Hulk Hogan Legal Battle
- brought to you by the letter $ Pokemon Go, Iron Man Play-Doh, Game Of Life: Empire Among 2016 Tasteless Toys Nominees
- the future is soon A Message From The Year 2026 About The Future Of Your TV
- you'll understand when you're older 27 Photos Of Kids Who Are Totally Ticked Their Parents Made Them Hang Out With This Weird Santa Guy
- that's not how washing machines work Amid Complaints Of Exploding Samsung Washing Machines, Safety Agency Says To Use Delicate Cycle