Quick, what’s the differences between the House and the Senate bills for creating the Consumer Financial Protection Agency? 4,3,2,1, okay, you can stop sweating, NYT has got you covered. Left column shows House, right column shows Senate. Choose the key areas to focus in on, like consumer protection, risk and executive pay on the left. Then dazzle your friends at the bar tonight!
Know The Differences Between House And Senate CFPA Bills
By Ben Popken March 19, 2010
- on the attack Lawmakers Introduce Legislation That Would Abolish The CFPB
- a shadow of what's to come Trump Order Targeting Dodd-Frank Reforms Is Largely Symbolic, Still Cause For Concern
- reforming the reform Bank-Backed Congressman Introducing Law To Gut Consumer Financial Protections
- protecting the cfpb Will Congress Try To Kill The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau?
- alphabet soup The Consumerist 101 Guide To Understanding Your Financial Regulators