Quick, what’s the differences between the House and the Senate bills for creating the Consumer Financial Protection Agency? 4,3,2,1, okay, you can stop sweating, NYT has got you covered. Left column shows House, right column shows Senate. Choose the key areas to focus in on, like consumer protection, risk and executive pay on the left. Then dazzle your friends at the bar tonight!
Know The Differences Between House And Senate CFPA Bills
By Ben Popken March 19, 2010
- thanks congress House Passes Bill Allowing Banks To Continue Using “Get Out Of Jail Free” Card
- just say no to robocalls Student Loan Companies Tell Congress: Debt-Collection Robocalls Are In Borrowers’ Best Interest
- Faith vs. Greed Religious Groups Call On DNC Chair To Denounce Pro-Payday Loan Bill
- congress did a thing Controversial Cybersecurity Bill Makes It Into Omnibus, Will Basically Be Law Any Minute Now
- tastes like lobbying Federal GMO Labeling Bill Opens More Loopholes Than It Closes