There are several apps on the Apple app store that help consumers track sales and free offers from developers, but you have to launch them and check in regularly. The website App Spy offers an automated price tracker for games (just games, unfortunately) that will send you an email whenever a price threshhold is reached. If you tend to be an app junkie, it can help save you money by letting you get your fix on the cheap good stuff.
Track Free And Cheap Games For Your iPhone Or Touch
By cwalters March 15, 2010
- you say it's your birthday 5 High Points And 5 Low Points In The iPhone Decade
- blame mario iPhone Users Storm App Store Reviews, Angry At $10 ‘Super Mario Run’ Price Tag
- shocker Apple Confirms World’s Worst Kept Secret: iPhone 7 Starts At $649; Pre-Orders Start Sept. 9
- wrong answer Apple’s App Store Is Having Some Serious Issues Finding Popular Apps Right Now
- cover your ears There Are Decent Wireless Headphones To Go With Your iPhone 7, But They’re Not Cheap