Are you up-to-date with all the tax code changes this year? The TurboTax blog rounds up some of the newest tax credits and highlights deductions that people sometimes sleep on, like the long-term resident credit and unemployment and job search deductions. More coin in your coinpurse means you can buy all the churros you want this year! Update: Looks like we broke their blog. Here’s a cached copy of the post in question.
Stay On Top Of New And Overlooked Deductions
By Ben Popken March 15, 2010
- taxes Ask Tax Dad: How Do I E-File? What’s A Deduction, Anyway?
- ch-ch-ch-ch-changes Changes To TurboTax Lead To Consumer Revolt, Opportunity For Competitors
- taxes Ask Tax Dad: I Just Can’t Quit Itemizing My Deductions
- the taxman auditeth 5 Things People Do On Tax Returns That Can Lead To IRS Audits
- taxing times DOJ Sues To Shut Down Liberty Tax Franchisee For Giving People Fake Jobs Based On Their Hobbies