Are you up-to-date with all the tax code changes this year? The TurboTax blog rounds up some of the newest tax credits and highlights deductions that people sometimes sleep on, like the long-term resident credit and unemployment and job search deductions. More coin in your coinpurse means you can buy all the churros you want this year! Update: Looks like we broke their blog. Here’s a cached copy of the post in question.
Stay On Top Of New And Overlooked Deductions
By Ben Popken March 15, 2010
- taxing times DOJ Sues To Shut Down Liberty Tax Franchisee For Giving People Fake Jobs Based On Their Hobbies
- tax cat doubles his prices Tax Software Uses Surge Pricing, Takes Advantage Of Later Filers
- helping those who need it the least Rich People Can Get A $25K Tax Break On $100K Tesla Model X
- How To Give The Best To Charity From The Heart Or Wallet: Get The Most Of Your Last-Minute Charitable Donations
- your government at work IRS Tool To Protect Identity Theft Victims Vulnerable To Identity Thieves