Are you up-to-date with all the tax code changes this year? The TurboTax blog rounds up some of the newest tax credits and highlights deductions that people sometimes sleep on, like the long-term resident credit and unemployment and job search deductions. More coin in your coinpurse means you can buy all the churros you want this year! Update: Looks like we broke their blog. Here’s a cached copy of the post in question.
Stay On Top Of New And Overlooked Deductions
By Ben Popken March 15, 2010
- ch-ch-ch-ch-changes Changes To TurboTax Lead To Consumer Revolt, Opportunity For Competitors
- procrastination Intuit CEO Wants Your Taxes To Take 5 Seconds On Your Phone
- taxes Ask Tax Dad: I Just Can’t Quit Itemizing My Deductions
- Spring Tax Cleaning What Documents To Keep And Which To Pitch After Tax Season
- I'm the trashman My Taxes Are Done. What Can I Throw Out Now?