This graph shows employment declines at the same chronological point during America’s last six recessions. Guess which one represents the current recession. Go ahead, guess. [New York Times] (Thanks, Dan!)
Well, This Employment Graph Is Just Terrifying
- signs of the time Why Are Some People Having A Harder Time Paying Off Car Loans Post-Recession?
- hitting the open road July 4th Travel Traffic Expected To Return To Pre-Recession Levels
- Who's More Likely To Default For-Profit Colleges Lead The Way On Loan Defaults: Report
- The Fallen Middle Class Fewer Americans Identify As Middle Class Following The Great Recession
- pay up DSW Will Pay $900,000 Former Workers To Settle Age Discrimination Lawsuit