I had always assumed that McDonalds’ hamburger hegemony of the United States, if not the world, was complete. I was wrong. Clearly, I need to leave the Northeast more. The above map shows the dominant burger chains in different parts of the United States. The black dots represent the density of McDonald’s, and other colors represent…everyone else.
Strangely Beautiful Map Shows Territory Controlled In The Fast Food Wars
- origin stories How Carl’s Jr. & Hardee’s Became One Giant Burger Chain With Two Names
- origin stories Taco Bell’s Founder Originally Intended To Start A Burger Empire
- Mascot Massacre Poll: Is McDonald’s New Happy Meal Mascot The Creepiest Fast Food Shill Yet?
- hot diggity Burger King Testing Hot Dogs And Corn Dogs Because Why Not
- Fast Food Revolution The White Castle Story: The Birth Of Fast Food & The Burger Revolution