I had always assumed that McDonalds’ hamburger hegemony of the United States, if not the world, was complete. I was wrong. Clearly, I need to leave the Northeast more. The above map shows the dominant burger chains in different parts of the United States. The black dots represent the density of McDonald’s, and other colors represent…everyone else.
Strangely Beautiful Map Shows Territory Controlled In The Fast Food Wars
- where the cool kids are McDonald’s Moving HQ From Chicago Suburbs To Downtown Neighborhood Filled With Millennials
- Unapproved DIY Police: Real Life Hamburglar Breaks Into Five Guys, Cooks Himself A Snack
- A mixed message? Critics: Putting Fitness Trackers In McDonald’s Happy Meals Doesn’t Make Them Healthy Meals
- don't cry for me ronald The World’s Largest, Most French Fry-Box-Shaped McDonald’s Is Now Closed
- Not the seasoning I wanted Woman Claims Young Daughter Received Wendy’s Fries Dusted In Marijuana