There is the Snuggie that you wear while watching American Idol and eating Cheetos. That’s the regular, plebeian fleece Snuggie. Then there is the Snuggie that you wear while reading continental philosophy and eating havarti with dill on organic rice crisps. That is the “happiness in bed” sleeved blanket. Or, as Buzzfeed calls it, the Snob Snuggie. [Sleeved Blanket] (via Buzzfeed)
Snob Snuggie Combines Style, Warmth And Smug Self-Satisfaction
- snuggie world domination The Snuggie Is Back, Somehow Even Worse Than Before
- pick a side Federal Court Resolves Crucial Question: Is The Snuggie A Blanket Or A Garment?
- as seen in private arbitration Your New Stormtrooper Snuggie Comes With A Surprise: It Strips You Of Your Right To File A Lawsuit
- as seen on TV Makers Of ‘As Seen On TV’ Products Sue Amazon Over “Rampant” Counterfeiting
- mississippi Mississippi Small Town Has The Bacon Bowl Blues