Some Girl Scout cookies have been recalled because they “contain oils that may be breaking down which can result in an off taste and smell.” Fortunately, only the lemon creme sandwich cookies were affected, and nobody likes those anyway.
Weird-Tasting Girl Scout Cookies Recalled
- Give Me S'More Cookies Please Girl Scouts Debuting Two S’Mores Cookie Varieties For 100-Year Anniversary
- adult supervision required Children’s Ad Group Wants To Make Sure Kids Don’t Use Girl Scouts Cookie Oven Without An Adult
- cookies 4 sale Girl Scouts Want To Know How Pallets Of Girl Scout Cookies Ended Up At Discount Stores
- how sweet it is Police Buy Hundreds Of Boxes Of Cookies After Some Jerk Berates Girl Scouts
- not made with real girl scouts Breakfast Cereals In Girl Scout Cookie Flavors Are Now A Thing