Some Girl Scout cookies have been recalled because they “contain oils that may be breaking down which can result in an off taste and smell.” Fortunately, only the lemon creme sandwich cookies were affected, and nobody likes those anyway.
Weird-Tasting Girl Scout Cookies Recalled
- Give Me S'More Cookies Please Girl Scouts Debuting Two S’Mores Cookie Varieties For 100-Year Anniversary
- adult supervision required Children’s Ad Group Wants To Make Sure Kids Don’t Use Girl Scouts Cookie Oven Without An Adult
- cookies 4 sale Girl Scouts Want To Know How Pallets Of Girl Scout Cookies Ended Up At Discount Stores
- not made with real girl scouts Breakfast Cereals In Girl Scout Cookie Flavors Are Now A Thing
- resistance is futile Girl Scouts Charging More Per Box Of Cookies In Some Areas Because They Know You Can’t Resist