Some Girl Scout cookies have been recalled because they “contain oils that may be breaking down which can result in an off taste and smell.” Fortunately, only the lemon creme sandwich cookies were affected, and nobody likes those anyway.
Weird-Tasting Girl Scout Cookies Recalled
More From Consumerist
- Girl Scouts Debuting Two S’Mores Cookie Varieties For 100-Year Anniversary
- Children’s Ad Group Wants To Make Sure Kids Don’t Use Girl Scouts Cookie Oven Without An Adult
- Girl Scouts Want To Know How Pallets Of Girl Scout Cookies Ended Up At Discount Stores
- Police Buy Hundreds Of Boxes Of Cookies After Some Jerk Berates Girl Scouts
- Siblings Arrested For Robbing Girl Scouts Of $200 In Cookie Money