Store brand is the new black. Nielesen says that buying of generic brands has increased 8% since 2007. Name brand purchases have dropped ~4%. But here’s a question: what’s what’s never okay to get as a store brand? For me, it’s tomato sauce. It’s like pouring ketchup on your spaghetti. [Boston Globe via NYT Bucks Blog] (Thanks to James!)
Never Buy Generic Pasta Sauce
By Ben Popken February 18, 2010
- I can't believe it's not hamburger helper Nutty Nuggets And Panburger Partner: The Best Store-Brand Products You Submitted
- what the what TPP: Leaked Chapter Shows Trade Agreement Could Have Big Effects On Drug Prices, Privacy
- rip a&p A&P Brand Names And Customer Data Are Up For Auction
- the price you pay 5 Reasons Prescription Drug Prices Are Going Up For Many Americans
- crispy hexagons What Are Your Favorite Funny Store-Brand Item Names?