Hey look, Google has finally decided to take selling smartphones seriously! After initially trying to treat Nexus One owners like Gmail users who’d locked themselves out of their accounts, the company finally admitted it might be good to have actual people on hand for troubleshooting. If you’ve got a Nexus One problem that T-Mobile can’t solve, call 888-486-3987 (888-48NEXUS). The line is open from 7am-10pm ET.
Google Opens Phone Support For Nexus One Customers
By cwalters February 10, 2010
- inevitable comparisons to apple Google Needs To Step Up Support To Sell Its Own Smartphones
- oops Early Posting Leaks Pictures, Specs Of New Google Pixel Phone
- Looking for vulnerabilities Google Pays $550K To People Who Found Security Issues With Android
- you can call me A.I. Gmail Wants To Reply To Your Emails For You With Artificial Intelligence
- total recalls Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Recall Is Finally Official