Hey look, Google has finally decided to take selling smartphones seriously! After initially trying to treat Nexus One owners like Gmail users who’d locked themselves out of their accounts, the company finally admitted it might be good to have actual people on hand for troubleshooting. If you’ve got a Nexus One problem that T-Mobile can’t solve, call 888-486-3987 (888-48NEXUS). The line is open from 7am-10pm ET.
Google Opens Phone Support For Nexus One Customers
By cwalters February 10, 2010
More From Consumerist
- Google Pays $550K To People Who Found Security Issues With Android
- Apple Denies Report That It’s Planning To Sell Mobile Services Directly To iPhone Users
- Gmail Wants To Reply To Your Emails For You With Artificial Intelligence
- What Can You Do If Your Mobile Carrier Sends You An Update That Breaks Your Phone?
- 4 Things We Learned About Fake Locksmith Scammers Lurking Online