Hey look, Google has finally decided to take selling smartphones seriously! After initially trying to treat Nexus One owners like Gmail users who’d locked themselves out of their accounts, the company finally admitted it might be good to have actual people on hand for troubleshooting. If you’ve got a Nexus One problem that T-Mobile can’t solve, call 888-486-3987 (888-48NEXUS). The line is open from 7am-10pm ET.
Google Opens Phone Support For Nexus One Customers
By cwalters February 10, 2010
- What's the problem here? Nexus 5X Owners Say Device Boot-Looping Kills Phones; Getting Runaround From LG
- nexus 5 Google’s Defective Phone Policy Is Tough If You’re On A Fixed Income
- inevitable comparisons to apple Google Needs To Step Up Support To Sell Its Own Smartphones
- oops Early Posting Leaks Pictures, Specs Of New Google Pixel Phone
- can you google me now? Google Could Announce New Wireless Service Today; May Only Charge For Data You Use