Consumerist is looking for freelance writers to join our team. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with the discipline to work remotely, possessing excellent writing skills, a thorough understanding of Consumerist’s style, ethos, and editorial direction, and a passion for helping consumers. Experience with the pressure-cooker environment of daily, high-volume blogging preferred. (If you don’t have experience, ask yourself: Am I prepared to write up to six posts a day, with very tight deadlines and modest compensation, every weekday until the Sun implodes?) Email your resume and two sample blog posts to jobline (at) consumerist (dot) com. Deadline: Jan 29. Please don’t post your resume, email address or other personal info in the comments!
- you're a mean one mr. kmart Kmart Ruins Christmas By Canceling Layaway Orders, Holding Onto Refunds
- from the desk of catelyn stark Resume-Writing Service Copies Cover Letter From Website, Accuses Site Of Copying
- Just An Experiment New Test Program Lets You Use Federal Loans To Pay For Intensive Career & Coding Training
- let's get verbose Twitter Lifting The 140-Character Limit For Direct Messages
- get me outta here Yahoo Explains Why It Turned Off Email Auto-Forwarding; Turns It Back On