Consumerist is looking for freelance writers to join our team. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with the discipline to work remotely, possessing excellent writing skills, a thorough understanding of Consumerist’s style, ethos, and editorial direction, and a passion for helping consumers. Experience with the pressure-cooker environment of daily, high-volume blogging preferred. (If you don’t have experience, ask yourself: Am I prepared to write up to six posts a day, with very tight deadlines and modest compensation, every weekday until the Sun implodes?) Email your resume and two sample blog posts to jobline (at) consumerist (dot) com. Deadline: Jan 29. Please don’t post your resume, email address or other personal info in the comments!
- Nothing Negative To See Here Angie Of Angie’s List Defends Policy Of Removing Negative Reviews If Customers Get Refunds
- down to the wire Today Is The Last Day Windows Users Can Upgrade To Windows 10 For Free
- pop quiz hotshot Give Your Grey Matter A Weekend Workout With The Consumerist Quiz
- pop quiz hotshot Strap On Your Brain Belt: It’s Time For The Consumerist Quiz!
- wrong number Care.com Can’t Explain Why People Keep Texting Me To Babysit Their Kids