Remember that passenger fight at Delta JFK last week? According to an airport employee who witnessed the fight, it wasn’t passengers venting on airport employees. Rather, the travelers (described as “the entire nation of Haiti”), who, yes, had been waiting for their flight to Haiti for four days, started to “brawl” amongst themselves. When a few TSA employees tried to break it up, “they got thrown around.”
Fight At Delta JFK Among Passengers, Not Directed At Airline?
By Ben Popken December 30, 2009
- from bad to worse Delta Flight Heading To NYC Diverted Twice, Finally Lands At Destination After 30 Travel Hours
- taking matters into their own hands New York, New Jersey Airports Threaten To Ditch TSA, Hire Own Security Screeners
- gotcha Delta Employee With $282K In Backpack Arrested For Illegal Money Transmitting
- know before you go Airlines Offering Travel Waivers Ahead Of Hurricane Matthew
- million-dollar problem Airlines Have Spent More Than $12M To Cut Airport Security Lines