Lala, the music streaming/backup service that’s also a reasonably priced mp3 store, has been purchased by Apple. Does this mean Apple may introduce some sort of streaming service in the future? On Lala, you can pay 10 cents per song to stream it as much as you want, or $.99-1.29 to own it outright. At any rate, if you buy from Lala now, you’re buying from Apple.
Apple Buys Lala
By cwalters December 7, 2009
- pay to play Apple Kills Off Free iTunes Radio In Favor Of Apple Music
- where are my files? Apple Music’s Confusing Deletion Of Songs Is One Reason You Should Back Up Your Files
- it's all in the cloud Apple Increases iTunes Match, Apple Music iCloud Storage Limit To 100,000 Tracks
- stream a little stream Spotify Is Reportedly Looking Into Buying SoundCloud
- negotiate different 4 Times Apple Shot Itself In The Foot Trying To Reach Streaming TV Deals