The Centers for Disease Control have issued a warning that there’s a new, swine flu-themed phishing email going around. It says something about an imaginary State Vaccination H1N1 Program, and asks you to create an account on the cdc.gov website–and if you click the link, malicious code may be installed on your system. Obviously you have brain worms if you fall for this.
H1N1 Phishing Email Making The Rounds
By cwalters December 4, 2009
- what's with the emails? Walmart Customers Report Barrage Of Password Reset Requests
- scam of thrones Did You Pirate Game Of Thrones? Beware Of Phishing Scam Posing As Copyright Notice
- handing over the info Snapchat Employee Falls For CEO Email Scam, Reveals Some Employees’ Personal Info
- love lies Protect Your Heart (And Wallet) From These Valentine’s Day Scams
- ouch CDC Says Your Hangover Is Costing The Country Hundreds Of Billions Of Dollars