The Centers for Disease Control have issued a warning that there’s a new, swine flu-themed phishing email going around. It says something about an imaginary State Vaccination H1N1 Program, and asks you to create an account on the cdc.gov website–and if you click the link, malicious code may be installed on your system. Obviously you have brain worms if you fall for this.
H1N1 Phishing Email Making The Rounds
By cwalters December 4, 2009
- not a good match CDC: This Year’s Batch Of Flu Shots Might Not Fight Current Flu Strain That Well
- scamalama-ding-dong AAA: E-ZPass Users Targeted By Phishing Scam Demanding Money For Unpaid Tolls
- what's with the emails? Walmart Customers Report Barrage Of Password Reset Requests
- e-zpass Watch Out For This Spoofed E-Mail From E-ZPass
- scam of thrones Did You Pirate Game Of Thrones? Beware Of Phishing Scam Posing As Copyright Notice