If there’s one thing my grandmother and I agree on, aside from the fact that Marlena being possessed was a dumb storyline on Days of Our Lives, it’s that it makes no sense to pay top dollar for deliberately weakened/damaged denim. The ConsumerReports blog ShopSmart has found a website that offers tips on how to distress your jeans at home, like using a pumice stone to cut holes, or a cheese grater to create patterns.
How To Ruin Your Jeans On The Cheap
By cwalters October 16, 2009
- dry times California’s Denim Industry Trying To Get That Distressed Look Without Using Water During Drought
- gemstones are so in right now Today In Weird Clothing Trends: Wearing Jeans Infused With Jade To Beat The Heat
- allegedly defective GameStop Dumpster Diver Accuses Employees Of Deliberately Destroying Usable Products
- is this real life? Twitter Disapproves Of Your $95 Mom Jeans With Clear Plastic Knee Windows
- fashion gets catty Fundraising Group Sells $1,500 Jeans Featuring Denim Ripped By Lions, Tigers & Bears (Oh My)