If there’s one thing my grandmother and I agree on, aside from the fact that Marlena being possessed was a dumb storyline on Days of Our Lives, it’s that it makes no sense to pay top dollar for deliberately weakened/damaged denim. The ConsumerReports blog ShopSmart has found a website that offers tips on how to distress your jeans at home, like using a pumice stone to cut holes, or a cheese grater to create patterns.
How To Ruin Your Jeans On The Cheap
By cwalters October 16, 2009
- Not So L.A. Anymore American Apparel May Move Manufacturing Out Of California
- snip snip American Apparel Laying Off Hundreds Of Workers, May Outsource Some Manufacturing
- showing some color Starbucks Employees Can Now Match Green Hair To Their Green Aprons
- i don't know how to feel Levi’s Turns A Schoolyard Threat Into A Style With “Wedgie Fit” Jeans
- not the cheese! Whole Foods Recalls Organic Cheese Over Possible Listeria Contamination