Looks like the CPSC can afford donuts tomorrow for their office: Target has agreed to pay $600,000 for selling toys with too much lead on them from May 2006 to August 2007, reports Reuters. The fine “resolves allegations” over the issue, so now Target can focus on what it does best, which is act crazy.
Target Must Pay $600,000 To Settle Lead Paint Charges
By cwalters October 1, 2009
- Don't Sell That Best Buy To Pay $3.8 Million For Selling Recalled Products
- they don't hover Nearly 501,000 Hoverboards Recalled Over Safety, Fire Hazards
- lead levels CPSC Recalls Kids’ Jewelry Kits With Cra-Z Amount Of Lead
- looking at lead levels Federal & State Agencies Probing High Lead Levels In Cra-Z-Art Jewelry Kits
- Getting Rid Of The Balls Maker Of Super-Powerful Desktop Magnets Must Recall Pieces, Provide Refunds