Starting in January, you’ll be able to buy Martha Stewart-branded patio furniture, storage bins, and toilet wine kits at your local Home Depot, thanks to a new multi-zillion dollar business deal the two companies have cooked up. Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia’s old deal with Kmart—which a company tells the Atlanta Journal-Constitution earned them upwards of $1 billion annually at its peak—expires that same month.
Martha Stewart And Home Depot Enter Pact
By cwalters September 16, 2009
- ouch Patio Chairs Sold At Home Depot Recalled Because Porch Life Shouldn’t Be Dangerous
- it's a good thing Martha Stewart Omnimedia Sells Out, Will Be Corporate Sibling To Franklin Mint
- celebrity branding JCPenney And Macy’s Settle Long-Running Lawsuit Over Martha Stewart Housewares
- is this over yet? Judge: JCPenney Interfered With Macy’s Martha Stewart Contract
- meals at your door So Many “Meal Box” Options, But Are They Any Different From Each Other?