Starting in January, you’ll be able to buy Martha Stewart-branded patio furniture, storage bins, and toilet wine kits at your local Home Depot, thanks to a new multi-zillion dollar business deal the two companies have cooked up. Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia’s old deal with Kmart—which a company tells the Atlanta Journal-Constitution earned them upwards of $1 billion annually at its peak—expires that same month.
Martha Stewart And Home Depot Enter Pact
By cwalters September 16, 2009
More From Consumerist
- So Many “Meal Box” Options, But Are They Any Different From Each Other?
- Home Depot Agrees To Pay $20M To Settle 2014 Data Breach Lawsuit
- Reminder: Deferred Interest Credit Cards Aren’t All They’re Cracked Up To Be
- Home Depot Accuses Visa, MasterCard Of Colluding On “Defective” Credit Cards
- Why Are Home Depot & TJ Maxx Bringing In Customers Other Retailers Can’t?