Starting in January, you’ll be able to buy Martha Stewart-branded patio furniture, storage bins, and toilet wine kits at your local Home Depot, thanks to a new multi-zillion dollar business deal the two companies have cooked up. Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia’s old deal with Kmart—which a company tells the Atlanta Journal-Constitution earned them upwards of $1 billion annually at its peak—expires that same month.
Martha Stewart And Home Depot Enter Pact
By cwalters September 16, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Home Depot Agrees To Pay $20M To Settle 2014 Data Breach Lawsuit
- So Many “Meal Box” Options, But Are They Any Different From Each Other?
- Staples, Office Depot Extend Merger Deadline To Fight Antitrust Lawsuit
- FTC Says Staples-Office Depot Deal Is A No-Go, Files Antitrust Lawsuit To Stop Mega-Merger
- As More Shoppers Go Online, Retailers Cut Back On In-Store Inventory