If someday you have the bad luck to have one of your debit transactions entered incorrectly by a merchant, here’s how to get things back to normal quickly. The important part is not to let the merchant “get back to you” at some later day. Instead, try to get your bank and the merchant on the line at the same time in order to get it rectified immediately.
How To Reverse A Debit Card Overcharge Quickly
By cwalters September 15, 2009
- making sense of it all 10 Answers To Credit Card Questions We Get Asked All The Time
- so long old friend There Could Soon Be Fewer Bodega And Bar ATMs After MasterCard, Visa Policy Shift
- cash race What’s The Fastest Way To Beam 10 Bucks To A Friend?
- virtual wallets Tap Or Scan Here To Pay: Know Your Mobile Payment Apps
- Taking A Bite Out Of Apple Man Charged With Conning Apple Stores Out Of $310,000