If someday you have the bad luck to have one of your debit transactions entered incorrectly by a merchant, here’s how to get things back to normal quickly. The important part is not to let the merchant “get back to you” at some later day. Instead, try to get your bank and the merchant on the line at the same time in order to get it rectified immediately.
How To Reverse A Debit Card Overcharge Quickly
By cwalters September 15, 2009
- so long old friend There Could Soon Be Fewer Bodega And Bar ATMs After MasterCard, Visa Policy Shift
- virtual wallets Tap Or Scan Here To Pay: Know Your Mobile Payment Apps
- more ways to pay You’ll Soon Be Able To Pay With Venmo Anywhere That Accepts PayPal
- is anyone listening to me Who Am I Supposed To Call When My Credit Card Info Is Stolen?
- Who Got Hacked? Card Reissued Because Of A Breach? Good Luck Finding Out Where The Hack Happened