A couple in San Diego were arrested yesterday and accused of selling stolen gift card passes to Disneyland, Legoland, SeaWorld, and Universal Studios. Like other gift cards, they have to be activated first in order to work, so they were completely useless to victims who fell for the scam.
Beware Fake Theme Park Passes
By cwalters September 11, 2009
- clever schemes How Fraudsters Can Convert Stolen Goods Into Cash Through Bargain-Hunters
- how not to buy a car A Legitimate Car Seller Will Not Ask For Payment In Amazon Gift Cards
- gift cards Let’s Review: You Will Never Have To Send $6K In iTunes Gift Cards To The IRS
- sticky fingers SeaWorld Employee Accused Of Stealing Cash, Credit Cards From Park Visitors
- store error not in your favor Customers Complain When Walmart Won’t Honor Pricing Error That Listed 70″ TV For $99