A couple in San Diego were arrested yesterday and accused of selling stolen gift card passes to Disneyland, Legoland, SeaWorld, and Universal Studios. Like other gift cards, they have to be activated first in order to work, so they were completely useless to victims who fell for the scam.
Beware Fake Theme Park Passes
By cwalters September 11, 2009
- clever schemes How Fraudsters Can Convert Stolen Goods Into Cash Through Bargain-Hunters
- gift cards Let’s Review: You Will Never Have To Send $6K In iTunes Gift Cards To The IRS
- alternate currencies The IRS And The Cops Do Not Really Take Payment In iTunes Gift Cards Over The Phone
- if at first you don't succeed Man Arrested For Selling Stolen Gift Cards Re-Arrested For Allegedly Using More Stolen Gift Cards To Pay Lawyer
- The Art of Regifting How To Be A Good Regifter, Because Sometimes You Just Have To Pass Along All Those Scented Candles & Picture Frames