If you want to decide which cellular provider to do business with based on performance, you might be interested in checking out the new “2009 Wireless Call Quality Performance Study” from J.D. Power and Associates. If you don’t have time, just remember that Verizon Wireless offers the most reliable call quality around the country, coming out on top in 4 of the 6 regions.
Which Cellphone Company Has The Worst Call Quality In Your Region?
By cwalters August 28, 2009
- dispatches from kabletown Internal Comcast Memo Says Consumerist Is All About “Headlines,” So Here’s One For Them
- what is this thing Wireless Companies Have A Plan To Make Your Mobile Data Faster And Better… But It Might Break WiFi
- ok but still don't hold your breath Verizon Thinking About Maybe Expanding FiOS Again After All, Sort Of
- taking aim at big red T-Mobile To Dangle “Risk-Free” 14-Day Trial For Verizon Customers
- have your fios and eat it too Verizon FiOS Gets Benefits Of Being A Public Utility Without The Regulations