If you want to decide which cellular provider to do business with based on performance, you might be interested in checking out the new “2009 Wireless Call Quality Performance Study” from J.D. Power and Associates. If you don’t have time, just remember that Verizon Wireless offers the most reliable call quality around the country, coming out on top in 4 of the 6 regions.
Which Cellphone Company Has The Worst Call Quality In Your Region?
By cwalters August 28, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Wireless Companies Have A Plan To Make Your Mobile Data Faster And Better… But It Might Break WiFi
- Verizon Thinking About Maybe Expanding FiOS Again After All, Sort Of
- AT&T, Verizon Must Pay To Investigate Landline Service Quality Problems In California
- Ad Watchdog: Comcast Should Stop Claiming “Fastest Internet In America”
- 5 Things We Learned About Pay Phones & Why They Continue To Exist