If you want to decide which cellular provider to do business with based on performance, you might be interested in checking out the new “2009 Wireless Call Quality Performance Study” from J.D. Power and Associates. If you don’t have time, just remember that Verizon Wireless offers the most reliable call quality around the country, coming out on top in 4 of the 6 regions.
Which Cellphone Company Has The Worst Call Quality In Your Region?
By cwalters August 28, 2009
- stay out of malibu lebowski California Utilities Commissioner Calls For Rejection Of Time Warner Cable Deal
- below average Americans Dissatisfied With Their Cable Companies, Especially Comcast And Time Warner
- what is this thing Wireless Companies Have A Plan To Make Your Mobile Data Faster And Better… But It Might Break WiFi
- ok but still don't hold your breath Verizon Thinking About Maybe Expanding FiOS Again After All, Sort Of
- taking aim at big red T-Mobile To Dangle “Risk-Free” 14-Day Trial For Verizon Customers