Justin sent us this gamepiece he scraped like a wet scab off the side of his moist Subway beverage cup. (I do not like gamepieces affixed to fast food drinks.) We’re in awe at its nearly k?an-like phrasing. How is an instant win not an instant winner? How do you peel the gamepiece that has already been peeled? Feel free to use these in your meditations.
New Subway Gamepieces Exist Outside Of Normal Time
By cwalters August 25, 2009
- the fine print Here’s Why You Can’t Expect Fast Food Restaurants To Hand Over A Sweepstakes Game Piece Without Purchase
- too many subways Jared Guilty Plea Could Burst Subway’s Growth Bubble
- bread doesn't smell that way UK Subway Sandwich Artist Decides Bread Ovens Work Just As Well At Drying Socks
- pumpkin spice everything Bottled Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Frappuccinos Will Be Everywhere, Not Just Costco
- fling fresh Unhappy Subway Customer Hurls Sandwich, Soda, And Car At Employee