Justin sent us this gamepiece he scraped like a wet scab off the side of his moist Subway beverage cup. (I do not like gamepieces affixed to fast food drinks.) We’re in awe at its nearly k?an-like phrasing. How is an instant win not an instant winner? How do you peel the gamepiece that has already been peeled? Feel free to use these in your meditations.
New Subway Gamepieces Exist Outside Of Normal Time
By cwalters August 25, 2009
- the fine print Here’s Why You Can’t Expect Fast Food Restaurants To Hand Over A Sweepstakes Game Piece Without Purchase
- pumpkin spice everything Bottled Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Frappuccinos Will Be Everywhere, Not Just Costco
- saywhatnow? Pepsi Is Planning To Launch An Organic Version Of Gatorade Next Year
- Where Life Only Means 30 Years Starbucks Again Offering The Chance To Win Free Coffee Every Day For Life (Which Really Means 30 Years)
- legal sandwich artistry Judges In Subway “Foot-Long Fraud” Appeal Ask Why Case Wasn’t Thrown Out Long Ago