If you’ve got $2600 and a desire to really be remembered after you die, consider buying a personalized, three-dimensional urn modeled after a photograph of your own head. (Or buy the smaller version for $600 and keep candy in it.) [OhGizmo!]
By cwalters July 29, 2009
More From Consumerist
- 4 Things We’ve Learned About Getting The Best Valentine’s Day Flowers For Your Money
- If You’ve Received The Gift Of New Gadgets, Recycle The Old Ones Or Pass Them On
- Want To Buy Your Beef In Bulk But Don’t Have The Freezer Space? Consider The Meat Locker
- Some Shopping Malls Forcing Stores To Open On Thanksgiving
- What Can You Do If Your Mobile Carrier Sends You An Update That Breaks Your Phone?