If you’ve got $2600 and a desire to really be remembered after you die, consider buying a personalized, three-dimensional urn modeled after a photograph of your own head. (Or buy the smaller version for $600 and keep candy in it.) [OhGizmo!]
By cwalters July 29, 2009
- flower power 4 Things We’ve Learned About Getting The Best Valentine’s Day Flowers For Your Money
- i want candy Butterfinger Challenging Reese’s Stranglehold On The Peanut Butter Cup Industry
- So Much Meat Want To Buy Your Beef In Bulk But Don’t Have The Freezer Space? Consider The Meat Locker
- bad luck What Can You Do If Your Mobile Carrier Sends You An Update That Breaks Your Phone?
- fool me once... Stupid Scammers Sell Play-Doh “iPhones,” Get Caught When Victim Asks To Buy More